* Zachary Karabell: Wall Street is shrinking
* Yahoo fray: TPG Capital signs non-disclosure agreement
* Valley watch: Luxury merchants hope to clean up the day LinkedIn stock unlocks
* Dana Vachon: The code of the Winklevii
* Roger Ehrenberg: Too many startups or too few VC dollars?
* Profiles in collapse: “Fuld” artist sets his sights on Corzine
* Steve Blank: Why VCs should be startup CEOs
* John McDermott: The epistemology of US banks’ European exposure
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* Robert Scoble: The $40 billion Zuckerberg is leaving on the table
* Stewart Lyman: Pharma industry meetings could use some new voices
* Tweet of the Day: @pkedrosky Hugely amusing that people treat IPO pricing as some sort of science. People, it’s a marketing exercise.
* Tweet of the Day II: @jeremyhobson: The great thing about Groupon finally going public is that we can stop hearing about them going public.