* Goodbye Goolsbee. Does he get to keep his white board?
* John Carney: Solving the mystery of corporate cash hoarding
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: Sorry vampire squid-haters, Blankfein didn’t lie to Congress
* Tim Geithner: We need global rules on derivatives
* Megan McArdle: Why do we allow inheritance at all?
* Steve Waldman: Bank bailouts and the rentier class
* Stalk & Michael: What the West doesn’t get about China
* Ex-SAC trader: Winnie Jiau’s tips were “absolutely perfect”
* John Gruber: “Google’s frame is the browser window. Apple’s frame is the screen.”
* Deal-breaker? Patent lawsuit was filed against Skype on day Microsoft acquisition was announced
* Distressed diva: Signature Stylers, a portfolio company of Lynn Tilton’s Patriarch Partners, is bankrupt