* Chris Douvos: Indiana Jones, expert investor
* Steven Davidoff: The search for ingredients to replicate Silicon Valley
* Ira Stoll: The Reagan right is divided over the future of supply-side economics
* Cautionary tale: Don’t steal computers from people who know how to use computers
* Morning Call: U.S. futures are mixed, London falls early, European shares climb and Japan retreats.
* Rob Go: How VCs win
* Hugo Chavez: Capitalism ended life on Mars
* Reid Hoffman: 10 rules for entrepreneurial success
* Bess Levin: Lawrence Taylor’s defense is inspired by David Tepper and Alan Greenspan
* Shira Ovide: Lubrizol employees wonder what it will be like to work for Warren Buffett
* How will the Raj defense handle witness Lloyd Blankfein? Perhaps that he can’t be trusted, as evidenced by all the gov’t investigations into Goldman Sachs.
* Tweet of the Day: @jimmaiella Interesting coincidence that @LinkedIn surpasses 100 million members just as I receive my 100 millionth e-mail from @LinkedIn.