Hewlett Packard Enterprise
IT firm Hewlett Packard emphasizes the importance of transparency between employees and management.
- So far more than 3,500 employees have taken part in Mystery Coffee, a program where team members connect with others from around the globe for virtual one-on-one coffee breaks.
- Employee wellness is a top priority at HPE, and team members worldwide can leave work three hours early on designated Wellness Fridays to spend time focused on their personal well-being.
- Staff receive financial wellness help, too, with tools enabling them to assess their current money situation and receive insights on how to budget, manage debt, build savings, and protect their finances.
- “HPE encourages employees to speak up, innovate, collaborate, be empowered, own our development, et cetera,” noted one employee.
Courtesy of HPE
As of 6/5/23
Computers, Office Equipment
Antonio F. Neri
Market Value ($M)
Figures are for fiscal year ended Oct. 31, 2022. Market value as of March 31, 2023.
Rank last year
Years on list
Employees (as of March 2023)
Job openings (as of March 2023)
Employees and job openings are U.S.-only.
BenefitsAs of 5/10/22
100% health coverage
Compressed work weeks
Option to work remotely
Minimum requirement in-office attendance (days per week)
Percentage of health care premiums covered
Mental health coverage
Free mental health sessions (per year)
Free backup childcare time off (days)
Maximum $ amount covered for fertility services
$10,001 to $20,000
Fully paid maternal leave (days)
Fully paid paternal leave (days)
Fully paid adoptive leave (days)
Maternal leave in addition to regular time off (days)
Paid days off for volunteering
DiversityAs of 5/10/22
% Native American/Alaska Native
% Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
% Two or more races
% Unknown ethnicity
Lists ranking Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Latest news for Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise used AI driven data to help accelerate Covid-19 vaccine research;4:17Series, On Leading;
- HPE CEO says, ''We continue to be very bullish'';8:21Series, On Leading;
- HPE's Antonio Neri outlines company's diversity initiatives in response to George Floyd's death;10:03Series, On Leading;
- HPE CEO Antonio Neri on navigating a path to reopening U.S. offices;8:56Series, On Leading;