The culture at Atlassian has shifted in two ways since the onset of the pandemic. For one, the company, which specializes in IT and collaboration software, transitioned its nearly 5,000 employees worldwide to work from home within a matter of days. In future, employees will be able to remain remote if they choose, given that only 8% have reported a preference for returning to an office setting. Secondly, after getting everyone situated online, Atlassian encouraged its workforce to unplug more often, offering 15 extra days of leave for any reason related to the pandemic, from caregiving responsibilities to a positive COVID-19 test result.
Courtesy of Atlassian, Inc.
Lists ranking Atlassian
World’s 25 Best Workplaces - 2021Companies on this year's list earned recognition b...READ MOREview in list
100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials - 2021We surveyed tens of thousands of employees to crea...READ MOREview in list
60 Best Large Workplaces in New York - 2021These companies foster supportive cultures, where ...READ MOREview in list
100 Best Companies to Work For - 2021Our 2021 list of the 100 best companies to work fo...READ MOREview in list
30 Best Large Workplaces in Technology - 2021Caring leaders at the Best Workplaces in Technolog...READ MOREview in list
40 Best Large Workplaces in the Bay Area - 2021These companies empower employees to bring their w...READ MOREview in list
Latest news for Atlassian
- CareersHead, heart, guts, and no BS: How the World’s Best Workplaces are changing workOctober 19, 2021 11:00 AM UTC
- TechTextio’s New Tool Will Take the Words Right Out of Your Mouth—and Maybe Improve ThemApril 23, 2019 9:45 PM UTC
- CommentaryThere’s an Exciting Tech Company IPO This Week–and it’s Not UberApril 11, 2019 5:18 PM UTC
- TechData Sheet—There’s an Exciting Tech Company IPO This Week–and it’s Not UberApril 11, 2019 12:41 PM UTC
- TechAtlassian to Pay $165 Million for AgileCraft in Workplace Software PushMarch 18, 2019 8:05 PM UTC