Apple, the tech hardware and services multinational behind such well-known products as the iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac computers and laptops, is a perennial member of the Fortune 100. In April 2021, Apple unveiled the AirTag, a small wireless device that when attached to valuables like key rings and wallets enables users to track and locate these items with the Find My app should they be misplaced. At $29 the AirTag is Apple’s most affordable new product in years. The company is currently in the midst of a dispute with fellow tech giant Facebook over Apple’s latest iOS software update, which enables iPhone users to more easily track how their data is being used by various apps.
Lists ranking Apple
Latest news for Apple
- NewslettersTech just wants to party, never mind the talk of a hard landingSeptember 23, 2022 7:29 PM UTC
- TechPepsi out, Apple Music in as sponsor of Super Bowl Halftime ShowSeptember 23, 2022 2:26 PM UTC
- NewslettersIndian leaders are once again testing Big Tech’s commitment to data privacy and free speechSeptember 22, 2022 5:56 PM UTC
- SuccessMiddle managers feel trapped in the return-to-office warSeptember 21, 2022 3:51 PM UTC
- TechApple plans fix for shaking iPhone 14 Pro Camera by next weekSeptember 20, 2022 12:05 AM UTC