Get Ready for Free Movies on Delta Flights

Flying with Delta (DAL) is about to get a little less expensive.

The airline announced in a press release on Friday that it will start to offer all of its in-flight entertainment for free. The change should be fully implemented by July 1, though some passengers may notice it earlier as the upgrade is rolled out.

Delta Studio, which is the airline’s suite of in-flight entertainment, will be available on seat-back screens or can be streamed through Wi-Fi on personal devices like laptops, tablets, and cellphones. You won’t have to purchase Delta’s in-flight Wi-Fi in order to access Delta Studio, so you’ll be able to freely enjoy 300 movies, 750 television shows, and 2,400 songs. There’s also an option to watch live television on certain flights, and those with seat-back screens can play video games. Without the upgrade it costs $6 to watch a new release movie and $1 to stream premium television shows.

“This is the continuation of our recent investments in the customer experience,” a Delta spokesperson told Fortune. “If you look at some of the changes we’ve made recently, there is a bigger sense of being more engaged and taking care of customers.” One of those changes includes the elimination of one of the airline’s most hated fees.

According to the company’s press release, Delta is the first U.S. airline to offer all of its in-flight entertainment for free. The upgrade will apply to almost 90% of Delta’s aircraft. The remaining 10% is made up of the airline’s 50-seater planes, which aren’t equipped with Wi-Fi.

Subscribe to Well Adjusted, our newsletter full of simple strategies to work smarter and live better, from the Fortune Well team. Sign up today.