Pre-Marketing: Inside Facebook’s IPO
* Henry Blodget: Inside story of Facebook’s IPO
* Nasdaq official: We should have delayed
* Backfire: J.P. Morgan undone by its own lobbying
* On top down under: Gina Rinehart becomes world’s richest woman
* Francisco Dao: Lies, damn lies and pitchdecks
* Hey Chicago: Get tickets to our upcoming Liquidity Event
* Jason Margolis: Indiana’s plan to steal California jobs
* Robert Reich: Dear 2012 college grads, you’re f*cked
* SEC trials increases 50%+: Execs stop settling
* Ira Boudway: Should Elon Musk doubters reconsider?
* Konstantin Kakaes: What scientists get wrong about science and technology
* Disclosure? NYT runs op-ed by Steve Rattner on private equity. Never mentions he used to run PE firm.
* Tweet of the Day: @fdestin Irony of Facebook IPO: Morgan Stanley getting subpoena for helping Goldman Sachs maximize exit value?
* Tweet of the Day II: @jenrossa After Accor deal, Blackstone will own both Motel 6 and Waldorf-Astoria. Synergies? A bet on disappearing middle class?