Here Are the Best Black Friday Deals on Apple iPhone and Other Smartphones
If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and waited this long to get one, you made a good choice.
A variety of retailers and carriers are offering a range of outstanding smartphone deals on Black Friday. And if you don’t mind waiting a couple of days to get a new handset, you’ll find ways to save hundreds of dollars on some of the best and most popular smartphones available today. From buy-one-get-one offers on Samsung Galaxy handsets to big-time savings on the iPhone X, retailers are pulling out all the stops to help you get a deal on Black Friday.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
So, to help you find the best deal, Fortune has compiled the following guide on some of the best smartphone deals out there. Check it out. And when you’re done, consider checking out our buying guides on TVs, video games, and all-things tech.
- Best Buy will be offering the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with up to a $200 discount with a qualified activation.
- Apple’s iPhone 6s will be offered at $150 discount with a qualified activation at Best Buy.
- If you buy an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on Black Friday, Target will toss in a $250 gift card.
- Apple’s iPhone SE will cost customers just $100 at Target, a $60 savings on its regular price.
- The 32GB iPhone SE will retail for $99 at Walmart, saving customers $30.
- Buying an iPhone at Walmart? Get it for $0 down and a $300 gift card with your purchase.
- Get $350 in savings on an iPhone X or iPhone 8 when you trade in an eligible device at Sprint and sign up for its Sprint Flex monthly payments.
- T-Mobile is offering you the opportunity to buy a 64GB iPhone 8 at full price and get a second one free.
- If you buy an iPhone X at T-Mobile, the carrier will give you $300 off your bill over a period of 24 months.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ will all come with a $300 discount with a qualified activation at Best Buy on Black Friday.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, and Galaxy S8+ are all free with a qualified activation at Target on Black Friday.
- Walmart is offering a $0 down and $300 gift card with the purchase of a Samsung smartphone.
- Sprint is offering 50% off monthly installment payments on new Galaxy devices, including the Galaxy Note 8 and Galaxy S8.
- T-Mobile is selling a buy-one-get-one offer on Samsung’s Galaxy line of devices.
- Verizon is offering the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, and Galaxy Note 8 at up to 50% off when you sign up for a Verizon Unlimited plan.
- Over at AT&T, you can get a Samsung Galaxy S8 for free when you buy a full-priced Galaxy handset. You must buy the smartphone on an AT&T Next monthly installment plan.
- The LG G6 will be on sale for just $5 per month with a qualified activation at Best Buy. That’s a $360 savings over the life of the contract.
- LG is offering a $400 rebate on the sale of an LG V30 or V30+, along with another LG product, including a washer, air purifier, or television. The offer is available between November 16 and December 2.
- Lease an Essential Phone for as little as $5 a month at Sprint.
- Get one full-price LG V30+ at Sprint and get a second for free.
- T-Mobile is offering a buy-one-get-one offer on LG’s V30 and V6 handsets.
- Verizon is selling the Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL for up to 50% off when you sign up for a Verizon Unlimited plan.
- If you add up to five new lines to a Verizon account, you can get the Asus ZenFone V for free.