Artificial IntelligenceCryptocurrencyMetaverseCybersecurityTech Forward

Watch the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Catch Fire in an Owner’s Home

October 12, 2016, 2:48 PM UTC

If you’ve ever wondered what it looks like when the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 burns up in the house, there’s now a video.

On Sunday morning, Galaxy Note 7 owner Dee Decasa of Honolulu went to the Samsung website to make sure that her replacement smartphone was safe from fires. Soon after, the device started to smoke, she told the Associated Press in an interview published this week.

“Then boom, there was like a pop,” Decasa told the Associated Press. “I had it in my hand and then smoke started spewing out, this green yucky thing.”

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter

Decasa’s story isn’t unique. Despite Samsung saying that its replacement Galaxy Note 7 units were safe, reports surfaced recently of the smartphone still having overheating troubles. Since then, more reports have cropped up, and Samsung has decided to discontinue the smartphone. Customers who had thought they were using a safe smartphone have since been told to return the handset.

But in the other reported cases of the Galaxy Note 7 replacements burning up, we’ve only been left with images after the fallout. And those devices have been quickly swept away by investigators looking into Samsung’s brand-damaging and exceedingly costly manufacturing troubles.

Decasa, however, has a camera in her home that caught the entire chain of events and handed it over to the Associated Press, which subsequently published it online.

For more about Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7, watch:

The video shows Decasa’s husband relaxing when she comes out screaming with a smoking Galaxy Note 7 in hand. Decasa and her husband then go to the kitchen, where he grabbed an aluminum pan and placed the phone inside. He subsequently called 911 and the video appears to show Decasa fainting over the fear and anxiety created by the device, which was still “sizzling” in the pan 20 minutes later when law enforcement showed up, according to the Associated Press.

“What happened? We were reassured these were the replacement ones,” Decasa said to the Associated Press.

Unfortunately, Decasa might have been using a replacement device. According to numerous reports, Samsung’s replacement products have a similar (but as yet unidentified) flaw that prompted them to smoke and burn up like the first-run models.