* Is Foley Sq the new Zuccotti Park? NYPD evicts OWS protesters
* Tim Geithner’s best asset: Everybody hates him
* Secrets & stock: SEC let Buffett keep IBM purchases quiet
* Clive Thompson: Why kids can’t search
* Sramana Mitra: Reengineering capitalism
* Smart cookies: Girl Scouts learn financial literacy
* Congressional inside trading: Rep. Spencer Bachus should resign in disgrace
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* Partisan email: GOP voters use AOL, Democratic voters use Gmail
* Academia: Stock prices go up after mentions on CNBC (even if the mention is negative)
* Tweet of the Day: @darrenrovell Not selling Knicks, Celtics, Lakers, Heat & Bulls tickets in a season is easily $10M in commissions for StubHub.
* Tweet of the Day II: @matthewstoller: Little known NYC fact – the city cleans all public places at 1:30 am on Mondays in riot gear.