These Are the Best Cyber Monday Deals For Toys and Electronics
Cyber Monday is already halfway over on the East Coast, but the deals aren’t slowing.
Major retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy are all offering a variety of outstanding deals on electronics and toys. And if you’re in the market for some of the best deals on many of the most popular products, read on for our collection of the 15 best offers across both electronics and toys.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
- Get an Amazon Echo Dot at Amazon for $30, a $20 savings on its regular price.
- A variety of Fitbit trackers are up to $50 off at Amazon.
- Amazon is selling an APC 10000VA UPS battery backup system for $96, a 22% savings on its regular price of $122.46.
- Best Buy is offering the Sony XB950B1 wireless over-the-ear headphones for $90. It’s regularly $200.
- You can get a $200 discount on a Sony Ultra HD television at Best Buy, bringing its price down to $600.
- The Netgear Arlo smart home indoor/outdoor wireless high-definition security camera pack is on sale at Best Buy for $300. It’s regularly $500.
- Get an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus at Best Buy and save $150 on “select models.”
- Walmart is offering a 40-inch Samsung Ultra HD television for $348. It’s regularly $649.
- A KidKraft Uptown Wooden Dollhouse featuring 35 pieces of furniture is on sale at Walmart for $108.45. It’s regularly $199.
- The Best Choice Products 12V ATV Quad 4 Wheel is $200 at Walmart, a $300 savings.
- Get an RC 6-axis quadcopter for just $38 at Walmart. It’s regularly $120.
- The Hello Kitty Kitchen Cafe is one sale for $30 at Walmart, a $50 savings.
- The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Ultimate Florida Speedway kit is $70 at Target. It’s regularly $100.
- The Sphero Star Wars R2-D2 app-enabled droid is on sale for $130 at Target, a $50 savings.
- Have a Paw Patrol fan in the family? If you buy two Paw Patrol-themed gifts at Target, you’ll get a third one free.