* Outer circle: Jamie Dimon loses key lieutenant
* Price change: Solar is about to change the world
* Philip Beauregard: The joys of stereotyping VCs
* James Hamilton: The contributions of Reinhart and Rogoff
* Morning Call: U.S. futures up, Europe climbs and gold jumps.
* With eBay or against it? Online sales tax splits GOP
* Sean Reardon: No rich child left behind
* Ex-Google exec: Social network to cure cancer
* David Hieatt: 10 lessons from a product maker
* Cupcake shop owners: Business isn’t crumbling
* Myles Recny: Twitter should shut me down
* Buh-bye: Jim Breyer leaving Facebook & Wal-Mart boards
* Counterintuitive : Is Wall St. rewarding drug R&D again?
* Heartbreak or help? Google’s purchase of Motorola Mobility
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
Lydia Depillis: What happens when Uber’s founder has no one left to fight?