FORTUNE — The new dividend and share re-purchase plans Apple (AAPL) announced Tuesday may make the stock more attractive to investors. But the analysts who follow the company couldn’t ignore its lower margin and revenue guidance. Their recommendations (Buy, Hold, Sell, etc.) didn’t change, but more than half the analysts we polled lowered their 12-month price targets.
A few stats:
- Largest cut: From $725 to $545 (J.P. Morgan’s Mark Moscowitz)
- Average (all targets): Reduced to $586 from $600
- Median (all targets): Reduced to $543 from $550
- High target: $888 (Topeka’s Brian White, unchanged)
- Low target: $360 (Berenberg’s Adnaan Ahmad, unchanged)
See also: Apple’s Q2 2013 earnings: What the analysts are saying
Subscribe to Well Adjusted, our newsletter full of simple strategies to work smarter and live better, from the Fortune Well team. Sign up today.