* BoA’s legal gambit: Propublica says the bank is keeping reserves low. Term Sheet’s Stephen Gandel reported on whether BofA was understating its legal problems a week ago.
* Catherine Rampell: Employers wait for perfection
* Marc Tracy: Which sport is most immune to Moneyball?
* Matthew Stothard: Low leveraged loan yields spark frenzy
* Morning Call: U.S. futures rise, European shares edge higher and the Nikkei gains.
* School privacy: Microsoft vs. Google
* Hipster razors? Warby Parker preps shaving startup
* Noah Davis: Why female founders struggle in Silicon Valley
* Fight, fight! SC Treasurer vs. SC investment committee
* Oops: Anti-CNBC ad runs on… CNBC!
* Welcome back: Mitt Romney returns to private equity
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Won’t end well: Colorado launches $150m VC fund for local startups