* Jolie O’Dell: The Kevin Rose reboot
* Standard Chartered: $350m laundry bill
* Uh oh: Is CalPERS board trying to overrule CalPERS staff?
* Matt Levine: Wells Fargo is a little sorry for misleading its customers
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, European shares slide and the Nikkei falls.
* Romney’s hedgie bundlers: Loeb, Paulson, Singer & more…
* John Carney: Paul Ryan’s unfortunate bank stock trades
* Chris Sheehan: How much should a startup CEO pay himself?
* How serious is your emergency? How HCA makes huge profits
* Keenan Mayo: Why every manager should watch Hard Knocks
* Get Term Sheet: Our daily emails are full of news and scoop
* Big deal: Coller buying $1.6b private equity portfolio from Lloyds
* Mark Peter Davis: Closing a financing round is like planning a wedding
* Daily stat: Since 1985, corporations have killed 84,350 pension plans