* Charles Riley: Iowa’s campaign economy
* Fujifilm: Too early to discuss Olympus investment
* Sarah Schmid: A Detroit mom’s quest to breath innovation into young minds
* Rebecca Smith: The coal age nears its end
* Jonathan Henes: Is NYC the pension reform model to follow?
* Robert Scoble: Why Windows Phone really hasn’t taken off
* Leena Rao: How physical retailers can fight back against Amazon
* Bah-humbug: Sears plans to close up to 120 Sears and Kmart stores
* Infographic: Why Americans pay so much for brand-name drugs
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Bess Levin: When do-it-yourself bonuses backfire
*A holiday card: From Stanta to climate change skeptics
* Edward Tenner: Should Shackleton’s heroism matter to today’s entrepreneurs?
* Tweet of the Day: @AntDeRosa Now if only people would lobby their congressperson as aggressively as they did GoDaddy.