* Must-see TV: Jon Corzine called to testify before Congress
* Following Forstmann: Julian Robertson to manage out portfolio
* Fertile ground: MIT student is developing lie detector for the Internet
* Eric Reis: Racism and meritocracy in Silicon Valley
* Larry Chiang: 7 questions LPs should ask VCs (but don’t)
* Brian Domitrovic: The best recessions in history
* Cyber Monday prep: 50% of e-commerce visitors are logged into Facebook
* Tim Murphy: The collected poems of Mitt Romney
* David Schepp: Are jobless recoveries really that unusual?
* (Still) legal insider trading: Step 1: Meet with Bernanke. Step 2: Call your broker
* Tweet of the Day: @asymmetricinfo There’s something nice about knowing that virtually everyone in America is planning to roast a turkey tomorrow.
Sign up for my daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com