* Erick Schonfeld: Why Hulu couldn’t find a buyer
* Annie Lowery: Little banks vs. big banks
* The FT effect: When the pink paper talks, traders go wild
* Done deal: Microsoft now owns Skype
* Social legacy: People are leaving Facebook passwords in their wills
* Today in sovereign downgrades: S&P slaps Spain
* Did alt rockers Soul Asylum predict the OWS movement back in 1992?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our morning email on deals & deal-makers
* John Carney: OWS is flush with cash, but not from George Soros
* Murdochs in trouble: Another key News Corp shareholder group calls for a change
* I hadn’t realized that Arianna Huffington had compared the Arrington fiasco to Balloon Boy. Who is she in this analogy? The father?