Pre-Marketing: Barnes & Noble buyout?
* Final chapter? Liberty Media offers to buy Barnes & Noble for more than $1 billion
* Next-gen insider trading: How social networks have “friended” access to confidential information
* Ronald stays: McDonald’s shareholders reject call to assess company’s impact on childhood obesity
* Flashback: 5 prior “end of the world” predictions
* Gwen Robinson: The tragedy of Tepco (yes, it can get worse)
* Context: A historic look at the U.S. debt ceiling
* Paul Kedrosky: A tradable strategy connected to air pollution?
* Your results may vary: The effect of automated Web filters on what we do, and don’t see
* Shirva Ovide: If Exxon had the same multiple as LinkedIn, it would be worth more than U.S. GDP
* Stephen Chapman: University websites are providing more than just education and campus maps…
* Tweet of the Day: @peterjhebert Only explanation: Clarence Beeks delivered a report urging the Dukes to Buy #LNKD