* From the Rikers office: Dominique Strauss-Kahn resigns as head of the IMF, maintains his innocence
* John Carney: How to trade the end of the world
* Tim Berry: The 3 most damaging myths in entrepreneurship
* Ben Rooney: Ronald McDonald is under attack!
* Jesse Eisenger: At a time of needed financial overhaul, a leadership vacuum
* And it’s roomier… Vancouver real estate becomes pricier than New York City
* New heirarchy? Innovation is no longer king. But the innovator is.
* Connie Loizos: The good, but not great, news about VC returns
* Tweet of the Day: @marshallk I can’t believe LinkedIn is going to IPO before it gives me a goddamn feed of my contacts’ job changes, just job changes, no tweets
* Evan Newmark argues that the LinkedIn IPO is a sign of market froth. But then he gets a bit confusing. Is Goldman smart to have sold its entire stake, or is it leaving money on the table?