* Michael Hiltzik: Boeing learns a costly lesson on outsourcing
* Memo: Did Lehman Brothers con JPMorgan into holding onto “goat poo” securities
* Andrew Wallenstein: What worries Netflix (NFLX) about Amazon isn’t just the competition
* Erin Kutz: Is energy efficiency the new cleantech?
* Is the FDIC about to sue former Washington Mutual executives?
* Still not getting Term Sheet’s morning emails? Sign up (for free) here!
* Lucy Kellaway: Why Tyra Banks has enrolled at Harvard Business School
* Arnold Kim: Do Apple’s new publisher subscription rules apply to software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies?
* Non-deal of the day: Dynegy (NFLX) fails to sell itself for the second time, prompting company management to quit.
* Remember how we all were going to stop watching TV, in favor of more personalized entertainment? Well, we aren’t.
* Chrystia Freeland: Are the Middle Eastern revolutions more about the “Groupon effect” than the Facebook or Twitter effects?