Fortune’s final poll of Apple analysts — professional and amateur
We’ll find out whose estimates were closest to the mark when Apple (AAPL) releases its earnings for the first fiscal quarter of 2011 shortly after the markets close. A conference call with analysts is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. EST (2 p.m. PST). The hour-long session will be webcast here.
We’ll compare the estimates to the actual results and publish the results Wednesday morning.
- Earnings Smackdown: The best and worst Apple analysts of Q4 2010
- Earnings Smackdown: The best and worst Apple analysts of Q3 2010
- Apple’s blow-out second quarter: The bloggers called it. The Street blew it.
- Apple’s Q1 2010 earnings: The Street’s big miss
- Apple Q4 2009 earnings: How the analysts got it so wrong
- Apple’s 2009 Q3: Analyzing the analysts
- Apple’s 2009 Q2: Analyzing the analysts
- Apple’s 2009 Q1: Analyzing the analysts
- Apple’s 2008 Q4: Analyzing the analysts
[Follow Philip Elmer-DeWitt on Twitter @philiped]