* Bess Levin goes heads-up with David Einhorn
* Paul Kedrosky: Could Facebook save California?
* Remember how Elevation Partners was going to invest in online radio station Pandora? Well, it never happened.
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point lower, London falls early, European shares retreat and the Nikkei slips.
* David Merkel: Investing on the low side of bullishness
* BoA Merrill: Women will drive the economics recovery
* Ron Barusch: Dynegy and the law of unintended consequences
* Lucy Marcus: The role of today’s non-executive board members
* Flybridge Capital: What entrepreneurs can learn from Harry Potter
* Nothing shocking: Most Wall Streeters believe they should have gotten bigger bonuses
* MG Siegler: Did the FCC really just buy Google and Verizon’s line about Android openness?
* Tweet of the Day: @joshu i wish facebook/linkedin made people say WHY they are trying to friend me.
* Wonder if WikiLeaks knew about this: BoA wrongfully forecloses on woman’s house, breaks in and takes away all of her belongings (including her late husband’s ashes).
* Glengary Glenn Christmas (“cocoa is for cobblers”):