* Not so super: Joshua Schachter is the latest angel investor to put away his checkbook
* David Leonhardt: “Mr. Obama effectively traded tax cuts for the affluent, which Republicans were demanding, for a second stimulus bill that seemed improbable a few weeks ago.”
* Escalation: Andrew Cuomo may charge Steve Rattner with perjury. He also might want to consider an emotional distress complaint on behalf of those who watched Chooch.
* Morning Call: U.S. futures look flat, London falls early, European shares edge higher and the Nikkei hits a 7-month high.
* Today in insider trading: The IT guy did it
* 4Chan takes down Mastercard.com in support of WikiLeaks
* Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry: The recipe for Groupon’s secret sauce
* Want to dress like a giant panda and not feel freaky? There’s a job for that.
* The CalPERS aristocracy (hey, at least it’s not another “Hitler in the bunker” parody)
* Secret GOP plan: Push states to declare bankruptcy & smash public employee unions. Felix explains why it’s a non-starter.
* Tweet of the Day: @MahaRafAtal Assange was doing just fine going after governments, indeed THE most powerful govt, but threatens a bank, and poof! here come the handcuffs.
* Line of the day comes from Yahoo Sports blogger MJD: “For the Patriots, it was like fighting Piston Honda knowing that every time he raises an eyebrow, he’s about to throw a jab.”
* Jon Stewart plays Ben Bernanke against Ben Bernanke: