* Bill Gurley: Silicon Valley’s IPO anxiety
* John Shipman: The GM IPO brings back memories of the Blackstone IPO.
* Richard Morgan: Citi successfully defended itself against Terra Firma, but it didn’t come off as a sympathetic victim.
* Felix Salmon: The value of OpenTable
* Izabella Kaminska: Inside an FX IPO
* The next private equity frontier: Mexican home loans?
* Evelyn Rusli: The incredible shrinking data storage sector
* A group of ex-Yahoos has launched a venture capital fund
* Mark Suster chats entrepreneurship and venture capital, at a recent event at Columbia B-School: