* Eric Schmidt’s creepiest TV moments
* Barbara Kiviat: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is not the same thing as American business
* Hey buyout pros: OPI Products is on the block. If you buy it, your daughters can meet Justin Beiber.
* Disuptor in the Valley: Profile of Paul Graham
* European buyouts approach boomtime prices
* New research contradicts all that talk about a seed-investing boom
* Alexia Tsotsis: Does using Yahoo Mail lower your credit score?
* Bumpy road forces infrastructure investor Macquarie to shift focus
* Today in innovation: Kimberly-Clark (KMB) introduces “tubeless” toilet paper
* Private equity isn’t done with banks: J.C. Flowers gets a toehold in New Jersey
* Drew Neisser: Can Boston become the Silicon Valley of marketing?
* Connie Loizos: The smartest thing Ubercab may have done was not asking for permission from San Francisco officials.
* Tweet of the Day: @salsop Microsoft’s advantage in smartphones: “Last Mover Advantage”
* Yes, I’m beginning to post photos of reader breakfasts. Email yours to me at email@example.com.