* Princeton plans to cut ties with half of its private equity managers
* New research shows that Americans favor radical wealth redistribution
* Bess Levin rips apart (and then stomps on) an attack ad from NJ Congressional candidate Rush Holt, who is running against a hedge fund manager.
* Ray Ozzie gives his farewell address to Microsoft (MSFT)
* Barry Ritholtz: 15 inviolable rules for dealing with Wall Street
* Today in big buyouts: Carlyle offers $2.9 billion for CommScope (CTV)
* Jon Orlin knows you’ve heard this before, but the Internet really is killing cable TV
* Seth Levine: Forbes is wrong, there is no “Foundry Group” signaling problem in Boulder
* Still not getting The Term Sheet in your inbox each morning? Sign up here!
* So, you want to go to law school: