* Kara Swisher: Yahoo begins to circle Groupon
* The zombie network: Beware “free public WiFi”
* Umair Haque: Silicon Valley’s disruption deficit disorder
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London rises early, European shares climb and the bond market is closed.
* Tim Geithner: 5 myths about TARP
* Fitch: Favorable trends emerge for U.S. private equity
* Regis Kelly: Research universities and big pharma’s wicked problem
* Lucy Marcus: Changes in VC and science funding represent a perfect storm
* With National Penn deal, Warburg Pincus took a page out of its own playbook
* Stephen Davis: Why does Wall Street keep treating Microsoft like yesterday’s news?
* Naval Ravikant: Rise of the angels: