* Jeff Bussgang: Can VCs be value investors?
* Silicon Valley at a crossroad: Entertainment or science?
* Lehman Brothers is… hiring?
* Steven Pearlstein: The cost of rising income inequality
* Dwindling trading volumes could affect banker payouts
* Lisa Lee: How private equity could clean up on Gymboree
* Red Sox owners agree to acquire Liverpool FC, but Tom Hicks plans to fight
* Katharina Lichtner: The death of funds-of-funds has been greatly exaggerated
* Nothing shocking: Facebook and Twitter have been used to facilitate stock fraud
* Stupid questions VCs ask: