* Ronald Barusch: Endgame scenarios for Sanofi/Genzyme
* Andrew Ross Sorkin: Could we actually break even on the AIG bailout?
* Steve Rosenbaum: Why VCs will totally miss the online video revolution
* Mark Zuckerberg guests on The Simpsons
* America’s 25 most-dangerous neighborhoods
* George Soros: America needs stimulus, not virtue
* Connie Loizos: Malcolm Gladwell gets it wrong… again
* Daniel Indiviglio: Millionaires collecting unemployment
* 40% of Groupon merchants say “never again”
* Goldman Sachs: The bond rally is over. Back to equities.
* Apple is poised to pass Exxon as the world’s most valuable company
* The whole of Microsoft is worth less than the sum of its parts, according to a Goldman Sachs report