* Reuters: Why it pays to have access to the Fed
* Henry Blodget: Why AOL and Yahoo should merge. Immediately.
* When Citi investors go wild: Ireland’s finance minister is savaged after conference call snafu
* A 16 year-old improves CrunchBase
* Islamic private equity firms face a reality check
* Think tank: UK banks may need another bailout next year
* Former Wesabe CEO Marc Hedlund: Why my startup lost to Mint
* Default swaps indicate that buyouts are poised for a big comeback
* Tweet of the Day: @
So Rick Sanchez has a book out about idiocy, and it’s not an autobiography?