For those who couldn’t make it to San Francisco to catch Steve Jobs’ appearance Tuesday at the Yerba Buena Center for the Performing Arts, Apple (AAPL) has posted the video here.
Among the highlights:
- “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated”
- Updated iTunes numbers: 8.5 million songs, 125,000 podcasts, 30,000 TV shows, 2,600 movies, 65 million credit card accounts
- NBC is back, HDTV content for $2.99
- Demos of iTunes 8.0, Genius feature
- iPod classic: 120GB for $249
- New iPod nano: 8GB for $149, 16GB for $199, eight colors, new ad, “shake to shuffle”
- iPod touch price cuts: 8GB for $229, 16GB for $299, 32GB for $399
- App Store stats: 3,000 apps, 100 million downloaded in 60 days
- Phil Schiller demos Spore Origins, Gameloft, Need for Speed: Undercover
- iPod touch TV ad: “The funnest iPod ever”
- iPhone 2.1 software update coming Friday: “It fixes lots of bugs.”
- Guest performance: Jack Johnson
Subscribe to Well Adjusted, our newsletter full of simple strategies to work smarter and live better, from the Fortune Well team. Sign up today.