- Overall tightness in my neck and upper back;
- Achy elbows, particularly my right one;
- Pain that radiates from my elbows up my arm and downward into my forearms;
- Pain increases the moment I try to push a mouse around;
- Pain begins when I start working my thumbs on my BlackBerry.
The horrifying thought has occurred to me that I have some computer and BlackBerry-related ailment that will cut down on my ability to spew out words and electronic messages without discomfort.
Have I worn out the nerves that run from my neck into my arms? Is this all in my head? What if a person becomes incapacitated not by a work-related accident or a vehicular incident, but is wrecked by the continuous on-the-job usage of muscles and nerves that were never intended to be utilized with the frequency and intensity to which we put them? Do these symptoms ring a bell with any of you?
Is there a doctor in the house? And… on you are my plan?