Reese from Arlington Heights, IL, asks me a question that I think is worth a reply in this venue: What did I learn from the quiz? I thought I’d just give you a few gleanings…
- I learned that most of you are happy, an overwhelming majority, as a matter of fact, and that fewer of you are anxious than I would have thought.
- I learned that a significant number of you are willing to answer “yo mamma” to a serious question. I think that’s a hopeful sign not just for me, but for FORTUNE and cnnmoney.com as well.
- I learned that many of you eat breakfast at home. I think that’s nice.
- I learned that the majority of you are either Independents or Opportunists. I think that should be of interest in the coming national debate over our political leadership.
- I learned that while many of you like Chinese food, you are also concerned about the direction that gigantic world power is headed. I also found that seven of you really have no problem with poison paint on Grover.
Most of all, I found that if I ask you guys to fill out a short quiz, a bunch of you will do it. And that, perhaps, is the most welcome lesson of all.
Subscribe to Well Adjusted, our newsletter full of simple strategies to work smarter and live better, from the Fortune Well team. Sign up today.