As Cyber Monday nears, many people are thinking about all the ways they can stay out of stores on the day after Thanksgiving.
Sure, Black Friday will offer a wide range of deals (click here for a look at the top tech deals that day and click here for all the best Apple offers), but Cyber Monday offers an appealing alternative. Each year, Cyber Monday, which is held the Monday after Black Friday, delivers solid deals on all kinds of products. And best of all, customers can sit from the comfort of their homes or at work and cross off items from their holiday wish lists without ever going to a store.
From smartphones to computers to video games, this year’s Cyber Monday on Nov. 28 promises the kinds of solid deals we’ve come to expect from the digital shopping day. And as the week goes on, an increasing number of retailers will be adding more deals.
To help people find the best Cyber Monday deals on technology products this holiday season, Fortune has compiled the following list of offers. As time goes on and more retailers announce their Cyber Monday offers, we’ll regularly update this article to keep you informed about the best deals. Please note: in the vast majority of cases, these deals will be available at 12:01 a.m. ET on Cyber Monday.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
Here’s the list:
- Best Buy is offering Apple’s 32GB iPhone 7 for $1 on Cyber Monday, as long as customers agree to a two-year contract on Verizon’s network.
- Get the iPhone 6s at Best Buy on a monthly installment plan, and the company will give customers a $200 gift card.
- Get a refurbished iPhone 6s unlocked at Target for $630, a $70 savings.
- The iPhone 5s is available at Target for $357.60. It’s regularly available for $600.
- An unlocked iPhone 6s Plus with 128GB of storage is on sale at Target for $720, a $180 savings.
- Apple’s 16GB iPhone SE will be available for $486 at Target, down from its regular retail price of $540.
- T-Mobile is offering a free storage upgrade with the purchase of any iPhone. So, customers who pay the full price for a 32GB iPhone will get a 128GB iPhone for no additional fee. The same holds true for the jump from 128GB to 256GB.
For more about Apple MacBook Pro, watch:
- The Microsoft Store will be selling the Surface Pro 4 at a $430 discount on Cyber Monday.
- Walmart will offer the Call of Duty Dragonfly Drone with Camera for $89 on Cyber Monday, an $11 savings.
- Drones from several prominent companies, including DJI, Parrot, and Yuneec, will be on sale for a starting price of $199 at Walmart on Cyber Monday.