Amazon this week kicked off what promises to be a two-month shopping spree for shoppers all over the globe.
Rather than celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday just on those days, Amazon said this week that it’s offering Black Friday deals leading up to the major shopping day after Thanksgiving. And although its deals are extending across its massive store, some of its best deals are available on tech gadgets, like remotes, smart home devices, and video game hardware.
Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter
Here’s a look at some of the best tech deals Amazon (AMZN) is offering now on a range of tech goodies:
- Amazon is selling the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Smart Home Remote for $140, a 53% savings on the device’s regular $299 retail price.
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick and Echo Dot is on sale for $70, a $20 savings on its $90 regular price.
- If you want a refurbished Amazon Echo Dot, which is typically on sale for $45, you can get it now on Amazon for $35.
- If you buy two Amazon Echo Shows and use the code “SHOW2PACK” at checkout, Amazon will give you a $100 discount.
- The second-generation Amazon Echo is available at a $50 discount if you buy three units together.
- LeEco’s 85-inch 4K Ultra HD LED television is available for $2,999, a 40% discount on its regular $4,999 price tag.
- Samsung’s QN65Q7F is on sale for $2,299.
- The LG B7A OLED 4K HDR Smart TV is yours for $2,250, if you don’t mind a refurbished model.
- A refurbished Microsoft Xbox One with Kinect is available for $240.
- Amazon is offering a $30 discount on “select” Xbox One S consoles.
- Get the Geezer Gaming Mouse for $6, a 60% discount on its $15 regular retail price.
- Acer’s refurbished Predator laptop with a 15.6-inch screen is on sale for $1,400, a slight discount from its regular retail price of $1,442.
- You can get a 21.5-inch iMac refurbished for $849.
- The Lenovo Miix 320, which comes with a 10.1-inch screen, is available for $297.49, a 15% discount on its regular price.