If construction on Apple’s new headquarters continues at the current pace, CEO Tim Cook told shareholders at Apple’s (AAPL) Feb. 26 annual meeting, the first employees will move into the building next January and the stockholders will be meeting in the new auditorium by the year after that.
Duncan Sinfield’s latest video details the progress on each of the major elements of the vast corporate complex.
- The iconic ring-shaped “spaceship,” with 2.8 million sq. ft. of office space for 12,000 employees
- The 1,000-seat underground auditorium
- The 100,000 sq. ft. fitness center
- A matched pair of garages with space for 10,980 vehicles
- 700,000 sq. ft. of solar panels.
Subscribe to Data Sheet, Fortune’s daily tech newsletter.
The finished spaceship will likely be largest corporate solar structure in the U.S., according to AppleInsider’s Daniel Eran Dilger.
Sinfield’s drone videos are the best of the lot. Check out the dramatic close encounter with a construction crane at the 1:07 mark.