Rolls-Royce is an auto brand that has a natural mystique, and the company is taking it to new heights by bragging that its new Dawn convertible is the “sexiest Rolls-Royce ever built.”
Here are a few of the cool features the new car boasts:
- A fabric roof that retracts in just 22 seconds, silently
- Rolls-Royce’s Bespoke Audio, featuring 16 individually tuned speakers
- A twin-turbo 6.6-litre V12 engine
- Ability to control the car’s technology with voice commands
- A touch pad that recognizes writing for smartphone-like functionality
The first model year for the Dawn is already sold out according to The Verge, so you may have to wait if you want to get yourself in one of these cars.
“Our new Rolls-Royce Dawn promises a striking, seductive encounter like no other Rolls-Royce to date, and begins a new age of open-top, super-luxury motoring,” the automaker said in a statement.