* Steven Davidoff: Dell’s flawed process
* Competitive process: Springer Science attracts 5 PE bids
* Counterintuitive: Shale boom is having little econ impact
* Morning Call: U.S. futures higher, Europe rises and Japan climbs 2.3%.
* Zack Schildhorn: Clear thinking on 3D printing
* Chris Goward: If content is king, revenue is queen
* Ink-stained wretches: The worst job in America is…
* Sitting in a tree: Citigroup reaches out to Mike Mayo
* Matthew Ingram: 3 things Reddit did right during Boston bombings
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Tessa Miller: The science behind why we procrastinate
* DC disclosure fight: Should SEC force companies to report political donations?
* Tweet of the day: @parislemon And for the 400th straight time, it appears that Tim Cook may know more about Apple’s supply chain than analysts do.