Private equity deals

August 2, 2012, 6:07 PM UTC

Accel-KKR has acquired Pinstripe Inc., a Brookfield, Wis.-based provider of recruitment process outsourcing solutions. No financial terms were disclosed. Sellers include Baird Venture Partners, CID Capital and The State of Wisconsin Investment Board. www.pinstripe.com

Bain Capital has agreed to acquire around 68 million shares of IT outsourcing services company Genpact Ltd. (NYSE: G) approximately $1 billion, or $14.75 per share, from General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners.

Cardinal Agri-Logistics Inc., a portfolio company of Huron Capital Partners, has acquired Charles G. Lawson Trucking Inc., a Montgomery, Ala.-based provider of specialty food transportation services to the Southeast U.S. No financial terms were disclosed. www.huroncapital.com

Investcorp has acquired Esmalglass-Itaca, a Villareal, Spain-based supplier of intermediate products for the ceramic industry, from 3i Group. No financial terms were disclosed. www.investcorp.com

Leading Ridge Capital Partners has acquired Blue Raven Technology, a Wilmington, Mass.-based provider of repair services for computers, tablets, projectors and embedded systems. No financial terms were disclosed. www.blueraventechnology.com

Marlin Equity Partners has acquired ATC Drivetrain, an Oklahoma City -based powertrain remanufacturer for light vehicles and medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks, from GENCO ATC. No financial terms were disclosed. Angle Advisors managed the process. www.atcdrivetrain.com

Masonite International Corp.
, a portfolio company of KKR, has acquired Lemieux Doors Inc., a Windsor, Wuebec-based maker of panel and French wood doors with annual revenue in excess of $40 million. No financial terms were disclosed. www.masonite.com

One Equity Partners has made a “significant minority equity investment” in Grupo Phoenix, a provider of rigid packaging solutions for consumer goods and products in the Americas. www.GrupoPhoenix.com

OpenGate Capital has agreed to acquire Zodiac Recreational, a maker of inflatable boats, from Zodiac Marine & Pool, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group. No financial terms were disclosed for the deal, which is expected to close within 90 days. www.opengatecapital.com

Platinum Equity has completed its previously-announced acquisition of a 65% stake in the third-party logistics unit of Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: CAT), for approximately $750 million. Caterpillar has retained the other 35% position. www.platinumequity.com

Serent Capital has acquired a majority equity stake in Safety Services, a Tempe, Ariz.–based provider of safety and compliance products and services to small and mid-sized businesses in the US and Canada. No financial terms were disclosed. www.safetyservicescompany.com

Sign up for Dan’s daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com