* Icahnica: The strange takeover limbo of CVR
* Allister Heath: Banks need their own bankruptcy code
* Start em young: TechStars expands into middle schools
* Jim Rogers: The big opportunity in smaller oil prices
* Yahoo CEO search: Levinsohn vs. Kilar
* Mick Weinstein: The mainstreaming of electric cars
* Jason Zweig: Should you go to an adviser or an advisor?
* Michael Patterson: BRICs priced for economic meltdown
* Big Brother Chambers: Cisco outlaws porn on home routers
* Jordan Weissmann: Why the Web won’t end college as we know it
* Tweet of the Day II: @grossdm Between car sales, ADP report, and services ISM, it seems the recession that was supposed to start last September didn’t start in June.
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Economist on LIBOR scandal: “Culture flows from structure. The case for splitting retail and investment banks on “moral” grounds is weak, but individual banks could do more: drawing fines from the bonus pool is one example.”