* Heidi Moore: The moral age of Wall Street
* Matthew O’Brien: The marketing genius of TacoCopter
* Josh Brown: Mutual fund managers mimic Guns ‘n’ Roses
* Steven Malanga: Will states squander their energy windfalls?
* Q&A: Icahn on Icahn
* Charlie Gasparino: Exchanges offer perks for Facebook listing
* Judge to SEC: Turn over your notes on Raj Gupta case
* SEC official: Worried about easier IPO listing requirements
* Spot price check: Is oil heading back below $100 per barrel?
* What us worry? Europeans say debt crisis conclusion in sight
* Josh Constine: 10 best start-ups from YCombinator’s Demo Day
* Tweet of the Day: @pourmecoffee Good idea to keep yelling your opinion to SCOTUS about Obamacare. Justices comb through Twitter and blog comments at night for ideas.
* Tweet of the Day II: @levie “Y Combinator startups miss the boat by not focusing on $290B enterprise market. But hey, what has a large market ever gotten anyone”
Sign up for Dan’s daily email newsletter on deals and deal-makers: GetTermSheet.com