* In Memoriam: Warren Hellman
* Golden parachute: Buyout profits keep flowing to Romney
* Counter-intuitive: Could RIM’s survival mean abandoning the Blackberry?
* But is it primary or secondary? Saudi price invests $300 million into Twitter
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point higher, London falls early, European shares climb and the Nikkei retreats.
* Andy Payne: Don’t start a company… yet
* David Graeber: The meaning of currency design
* Zeitgeist 2011: The year’s most popular Google search terms
* Barry Ritholtz: The systemic risk revealed by MF Global
* Get Term Sheet! Sign up for our daily deal & deal-maker email
* Lee Jacobs: An American entrepreneur in Brazil
* Deborah Gage: Dell resurrects its venture capital arm
* The late Christopher Hitchens on his visit to North Korea: