* Dave Winer: Apps are not the future
* Naval Ravikant: Why startups can’t hire engineers
* Stevie Cohen: Insider trading rules are “very vague”
* Bombshell: Witness says Corzine aware of money transfers
* Emily Knapp: Is farmland the new housing bubble?
* John Carney: Was there a “Madoff” inside of MF Global?
* Joining Corzine: 5 awful performances from CEOs before Congress
* Luisa Beltran: Providence Equity is having some fundraising troubles
* David Shen: Becoming an entrepreneur-in-residence at a VC firm
* Kevin Roose: The long life of the “vampire squid”
* 6-bagger PIPE: Leonard Green is cashing in with Whole Foods
* Comments, comments: Is social peaking?
* Even hands-free: NTSB recommends ban on cellphone use while driving
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Black Friday mirage? Consumers expected to spend less this holiday season