* Jack Ma: I’ve lined up $20 billion to buy Yahoo
* 1st and 2 and 20: NFL plans to start venture fund
* Catherine Rampell: Who exactly is in that top 1%?
* Joe Weisenthal: A rundown of that Chinese GDP report
* Conor Friedersdorf: How Occupy Wall Street is like the Internet
* Narrative reversal: Banks are picking up the lending pace
* Revolutionary: The future of preventative medicine
* Fred Destin: Lean is hard, and generally good for startups
* Memo to Fox Business staff: Stop trying to mimic Fox News
* Sean Parker on Facebook: “There’s good creepy and there’s bad creepy.”
* Wrong place, right time to leave: Richard Kinder is the luckiest ex-Enron employee
* Term Sheet is hosting our first Liquidity Event in New York City on November 14. Get tickets here.
* Line of the day: “So far this year, the finance industry or its employees have donated one in every 10 campaign dollars.”