* Sara Lepro: For banks, municipal woes offer opportunities
* Wikileaks: Gadhafi turned down a chance to invest with Madoff
* Matthew Ingram: Why most startup acquisitions fail, and always will
* Felix Salmon: Why do we want stocks to go up?
* Wall Street remembers pioneering M&A lawyer Joseph Flom
* Derek Thompson: The next tech revolution is for senior citizens
* Abby Philip: Is small business being short-changed on Obama’s jobs panel?
* Google’s Don Dodge: Q&A site StackOverflow’s valuation “gave me a heart attack”
* Departing Treasury Dep’t restructuring chief James Millstein: “I worked my my out of a job.”
* Hsiang-Ching Tseng: China is beginning to regulate its private equity and venture capital markets