* Not a joke: There is a Fight Club for geeks in Silicon Valley
* Love in a cold climate: KKR makes big concessions as it tries to raise new capital
* Byron McCann: Three days of angel investing insights
* Richard Teitelbaum: Goldman Sachs (GS) has flunked asset management
* Today in insider trading: Are ETFs being used to hide illegal activity?
* Reprieve? Not everyone wants to let Fannie and Freddie wither on the vine
* Is the “NYSE” acronym going to be a casualty of the (possible) Deutsche Börse merger?
* Dodd-Frank fun: SEC registration could cost private equity around $1 billion in 2011
* Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: A big U.S. private equity firm loses a top executive in Asia
* MG Siegler: The many brilliant layers of Vic Gundotra’s Nokia-exposing, Microsoft-bashing tweet
* Still not getting Term Sheet’s morning emails? Sign up (for free) here!
* Google and Facebook have held “low-level talks” with Twitter about an acquisition. Wouldn’t the bigger news be if they hadn’t done so? That said, the estimated valuation is between $8 billion and $10 billion.