* Herb Greenberg: Why investors should skip the Middle East
* Julie Steinberg: Speed-dating to become a boutique bank analyst
* Steve Syre: Genzyme (GENZ) might want to look at what happened when Sanofi-Aventis bought another American biotech
* Mark Suster: Should you really be a startup entrepreneur?
* Benjamin Wallace: Online pornography as economic stimulus
* Priscilla Claman: The worst job interview question, and how to answer it
* Still not getting our daily Term Sheet email? Rectify that situation by going here (yes, it’s free)
* Scott Denne: SecondMarket’s private stock exchange represents just 8% of its total business
* Survey says the top bank brand is Bank of America (BAC)
* Speaking of BoA, chief executive Brian Moynihan’s bonus is now tied to long-term performance… As it always should have been.
* Eric Schmidt is looking for a book deal. At some point, he’ll figure out that he’s not too interesting without Google.
* Tweet of the Day: @ReformedBroker: MUBARAK: You guys, we didn’t shut off your mobile phones – it’s just that you all have AT&T.
* A very excited Felix Salmon chats in Davos with Chris Hayes about the concept of fractal inequality