* Byron Wein: Ten surprises for 2011
* Simon Shuster: The Khodorkovsky verdict is scaring off investment in Russia
* Aaron Gell: A battle for the Foursquare mayorship of Temple Mount
* Alex Tausig: 15 mistakes young entreprneurs make, but don’t have to
* Michael Blanding: 14 months ago, the W Hotel was Boston’s hottest property. Now it’s bankrupt. What happened?
* Tim Catts: For the first time on record, investors are demanding a smaller premium to own US corporate bonds than global company debt
* Tweet of the Day: @GeneralGrevious: Twitter is the adult way of having imaginary friends.
* Not all New Yorkers were snowed in last week. This guy went skiing down Park Avenue: